Visit product page →
100 pack of the classic bleached V60 paper filters. Gives you a sediment free clean cup of coffee. As with any paper filter, ensure that you wash through with boiling water first to remove any remaining paper taste. Available in 01 and 02 sizes.
$14.50Visit product page →
Chemex Bonded Filters guarantee pour over brewing process, and will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements.
All CHEMEX® Coffeemakers used together with the scientifically designed, patented CHEMEX®Bonded Filters, will guarantee that our pour and dash;over brewing process will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements.
100 filters per box.
FC-100 fits 6-10 cup Chemex
FP-2 Half Moon fits 1-3 cup Chemex
FS-100 fits 6-10 cup Chemex
$45.00The Airscape® forces the freshness-destroying air out of the canister, extending the life of your coffee, tea, flour, sugar, cereal, seeds, herbs, nuts, pet food or any perishable goods, to keep what’s good today, good tomorrow too!Designed of durable, BPA-Free, restaurant-grade stainless steel, the Airscape® canister body resists staining and odor retention. The clear, top lid allows you to see how much is left in the container, and the inner Airscape® lid makes a fun “swooshing” noise as its pushed down, so you can actually hear it working.
Visit product page →
Fellow’s beloved stovetop gooseneck kettle one-ups itself in this sleek electronic version. Set your temperature digitally to ensure maximum pour-over precision. With a built-in timer, this kettle has it all!
Designed as an electric version of the Stagg Pour-Over Kettle, the minimalist Stagg EKG gives you ultimate control. It's the same great kettle with an intuitive, steady pour from Stagg’s precision pour spout but with the added electric variable temperature control that will let you brew with greater ease and more control over every variable.
- Variable Temperature Control – By turning the knob, you select your desired temperature ranging from 135°F to 212°F, and Stagg EKG does the rest. No more guessing degrees.
- LCD Screen – See the temp. Be the temp. A discreet, black LCD screen indicates the desired “Set Temperature” and the “Real Time Temperature” with an illuminating element to show the heating progress.
- Hold Option – When the toggle on the back is switched to HOLD mode, the Stagg EKG will maintain your desired temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius for 60 minutes. You know, for when you overestimate your ability to run two miles. When the toggle is not in HOLD mode, the kettle will go to sleep after reaching the set temperature.
- Brew Stopwatch – After your water has heated, use EKG’s built in Brew Stopwatch to time your extraction.
- PID controller maintains the perfect temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit for up to 60 minutes
- Display modes show the current and goal temperatures or a stopwatch to time your brew
- 900 millilitre boiling capacity
- Stainless steel body
40 pack of the white bleached V60 paper filters. Gives you a sediment free clean cup of coffee.
As with any paper filter, ensure that you rinse through with boiling water first to remove any remaining paper taste. These filters are bleached white.
- 40 Bleached White Paper Filters
- For Use in V60-01 and V60-02 Drippers (Make selection above)
- Original filter design
- Practical Capacity: 240ml
- Made in Japan
The Disk Coffee Filter is a reusable filter designed to be used with the AeroPress. This allows more oils and a fuller bodied cup of coffee when used with the AeroPress. The Disk eliminates the need for paper filters, which is especially convenient when travelling.
The Disk Standard produces a fuller body cup of coffee with a bit more fines. Thicker and should last many years of heavy use and is very hard to bend/damage.
The Disk Fine produces a very sweet clean cup of coffee with very little fines to none at all. It is thinner (1/3 of the Standard) and should be handled with care as bending/damage is more likely.
- Fits AeroPress®
- Dishwasher Safe
- Stainless Steel
- Packaging: 100% post-consumer recycled FSC certified
- Made in USA
You're hard at work, fuelled only by delicious coffee that you brewed to keep you on point. Suddenly, you go to take a drink but your cup is empty so you pick up your decanter to refill your cup.
But disaster! The coffee has gone cold!
Concentration broken, you have to break away to brew more, only to never recover your train of thought. However, that was a 2016 problem.In 2017, Hario has introduced an insulated stainless steel coffee server with a super sleek modern design.
This 550ml, vacuum sealed, double wall beauty will allow you to serve, and enjoy, your favourite coffee for longer, ensuring your concentration never need be broken.
You can even brew directly in to the carafe from your beloved V60 dripper.
Meet Prismo, the AeroPress® attachment that unlocks espresso-style coffee when you don’t have an espresso machine. Syrupy and full-bodied, Prismo’s quick punch of caffeine will save the day…or at least your morning.
Pressure Actuated Valve – The secret weapon for “pulling a shot” with more pressure. The valve stays sealed until you press down. The valve’s small aperture also fits directly over an espresso shot glass.
No Drip Seal – Ditch the flip. Brew a full immersion without inverting your AeroPress®.
Reusable Etched Metal Filter – Cut out the middleman. The 80 micron etched fine metal filter stops sludge in its tracks. A paper filter can also be placed on top of the metal filter.
- Compatible only with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker
- Body material: Polypropylene and 30% glass fill polymer
- Valve material: Silicone
- Reusable 80 micron etched fine stainless steel filter
- Diameter: 7cm, Height: 2.5cm
We're not sure what the "Range" in range server means, but what we are sure of is that if you want a great little server to go with your V60, then this is a gem. To keep the server sealed, it comes with a clear glass lid with a rubber seal to keep heat in and prevent spills. Available in 360ml and 600ml capacities.
- Practical Capacity: 360ml & 600ml
- Heatproof Glass Carafe Made in Japan
- Heatproof Glass Lid and Silicone Seal Made in China
- Microwave Safe
- Dishwasher Safe
- Assembled in Japan
$69.00Visit product page →
This lovely kettle is pretty much the standard in pouring kettles for home or cafe use. It allows you to direct the flow of the water over your coffee bed and also control the pace, ensuring you have the potential to get the most out of your coffee. This kettle is also burner-friendly, so if the feeling takes you, you can bring it to the boil like old fashioned kettles. Just don't try and heat it in the microwave.
- Stainless Steel
- Compatible with induction and direct flame heating surfaces
- Practical Capacity: 800ml
- Height: 147mm
- Width: 274mm
- Depth: 144mm
- Made in China
$88.00Visit product page →
The KONE Coffee Filter is a stainless steel reusable filter which allows for more oils and a fuller bodied cup of coffee than paper. Designed to create the best coffee possible for those seeking a sustainable alternative to paper filter. This filter fits happily inside a Chemex, or a V60-02.
- EASY TO CLEAN - This way you can use it over and over again without the hassle of having to constantly buy more and more paper filters. A little soap and water, then you're good to go. Washable and Reusable
- PREMIUM FILTRATION so you don't get that paper taste and you let the essential coffee oils and flavors through to your coffee.
- INCREDIBLY SIMPLE TO USE because there is basically only one step: place this into your Chemex 6, 8 or 10 Cup Coffee Makers or Hario V60 02 or 03 Coffee Drippers and you're good to go.
$34.95Visit product page →
At Ace we use the Bonavita Carafe as a vessel to transfer French Press into to ensure the coffee stays warm and is not over extracted.
5-Cup Double Walled Glass Carafe cleans easily and is top rack dishwasher safe. Prepare two types of coffee with your brewer by adding a second carafe to your kitchen, or alternate carafes for different brewing needs throughout your week. Use a glass carafe during your work week for quick cleaning, then alternate to a thermal carafe for leisurely weekend use and keep your coffee hotter for longer.
- Durable double-walled tempered glass helps retain heat and keeps your carafe cool enough to touch
- Removable lid helps retain heat after brewing
- Adapter ring is designed to fit Bonavita 5-cup brewer filter basket
- All parts are top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
Product Dimensions: Length (inches) : 7.20" Width (inches) : 5.40" Height (inches) : 4.90"