Introduction to the foundations of a great barista by ACE Coffee Roasters held on-site at our West Ritchie location.
This is where we apply the knowledge we previously learned. Here is what you'll apply:
- Adjusting your grinder.
- Extracting various espresso ratios.
- Proper tamping and distribution technique.
- Steaming milk in a variety of ways.
- Making your favorite cafe beverages.
- Maintaining your machine.
This is suited for:
Baristas who are new to the world of coffee and would like to build new skills and apply them in their workplace.
Home users who want to learn the ins and outs of their machine and brew cafe-quality coffee at home.
Cafe Managers want to create a new training program starting from the basics.
What to expect:
- two hours of one-on-one coaching with our educator.
- Take-home material highlighting espresso standards and troubleshooting.
- Hands-on guidance on our home espresso equipment.