Introduction to the foundations of a great barista by ACE Coffee Roasters held on-site at our West Ritchie location.
What you'll learn:
- History of espresso
- History of espresso machines and grinders
- Espresso recipes
- How to adjust your grinder
- How to extract the espresso
- Proper tamping and distribution techniques
This is suited for:
Baristas new to the world of coffee and would like to build new skills and apply them in their workplace.
Home users who want to learn the ins and outs of their machine and brew cafe-quality coffee at home.
Cafe Managers want to create a new training program starting from the basics.
What to expect:
- two hours of one-on-one coaching with our educator.
- Take-home material highlighting espresso standards and troubleshooting.
- Hands-on guidance on our home espresso equipment.