Introduction to the foundations of a great barista by ACE Coffee Roasters held on-site at our West Ritchie location.
What you'll learn:
- The science behind milk
- The dos and don’ts of steaming milk
- How to create microfoam with various milk types
- How to pour a heart
- How to make your favourite cafe beverages
This is suited for:
Baristas new to the world of coffee and would like to build new skills and apply them in their workplace.
Home users who want to learn the ins and outs of their machine and brew cafe-quality coffee at home.
Cafe Managers want to create a new training program starting from the basics.
What to expect:
- two hours of one-on-one coaching with our educator.
- Take-home material highlighting milk standards and troubleshooting.
- Hands-on guidance on our home espresso equipment.