Visit product page →
Fellow’s beloved stovetop gooseneck kettle one-ups itself in this sleek electronic version. Set your temperature digitally to ensure maximum pour-over precision. With a built-in timer, this kettle has it all!
Designed as an electric version of the Stagg Pour-Over Kettle, the minimalist Stagg EKG gives you ultimate control. It's the same great kettle with an intuitive, steady pour from Stagg’s precision pour spout but with the added electric variable temperature control that will let you brew with greater ease and more control over every variable.
- Variable Temperature Control – By turning the knob, you select your desired temperature ranging from 135°F to 212°F, and Stagg EKG does the rest. No more guessing degrees.
- LCD Screen – See the temp. Be the temp. A discreet, black LCD screen indicates the desired “Set Temperature” and the “Real Time Temperature” with an illuminating element to show the heating progress.
- Hold Option – When the toggle on the back is switched to HOLD mode, the Stagg EKG will maintain your desired temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius for 60 minutes. You know, for when you overestimate your ability to run two miles. When the toggle is not in HOLD mode, the kettle will go to sleep after reaching the set temperature.
- Brew Stopwatch – After your water has heated, use EKG’s built in Brew Stopwatch to time your extraction.
- PID controller maintains the perfect temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit for up to 60 minutes
- Display modes show the current and goal temperatures or a stopwatch to time your brew
- 900 millilitre boiling capacity
- Stainless steel body
Stagg Pour-Over Kettle’s beautifully functional design kicks your brewing up a notch. Enjoy an intuitive, steady pour with Stagg’s precision pour spout. Keep track of temperature with a built in brew-range thermometer. Pour at an even, slow pace with Stagg’s counterbalanced handle that moves the center of mass back towards your hand.
- Gas and electric range compatible.
- 1.0 Liter boiling capacity.
- Stainless steel body.
- *New v1.2 stainless steel lid.
- *Slight discoloration on bottom of copper Stagg will occur when used on gas and electric stoves.
- Please be aware that placing product on rough or unclean surfaces, as well as normal daily use on cooking ranges, will damage finish on bottom of kettle. This is normal wear and does not affect functionality.
- Instructions and Safety Guide
Meet Prismo, the AeroPress® attachment that unlocks espresso-style coffee when you don’t have an espresso machine. Syrupy and full-bodied, Prismo’s quick punch of caffeine will save the day…or at least your morning.
Pressure Actuated Valve – The secret weapon for “pulling a shot” with more pressure. The valve stays sealed until you press down. The valve’s small aperture also fits directly over an espresso shot glass.
No Drip Seal – Ditch the flip. Brew a full immersion without inverting your AeroPress®.
Reusable Etched Metal Filter – Cut out the middleman. The 80 micron etched fine metal filter stops sludge in its tracks. A paper filter can also be placed on top of the metal filter.
- Compatible only with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker
- Body material: Polypropylene and 30% glass fill polymer
- Valve material: Silicone
- Reusable 80 micron etched fine stainless steel filter
- Diameter: 7cm, Height: 2.5cm