Ace Coffee Roasters sells the Baratza Encore and the complete range of Baratza grinders within Canada. The Baratza products are backed by an excellent After sales service and Warranty program that id handled directly with Baratza Canada. The Baratza Grinders are great entry level grinders that span a range of grinding parameters. Contact Ace Coffee today to find out more information on the Baratza range of grinders through firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Baratza ENCORE features 40 individual grind settings, from fine to coarse, easily pleasing any palate with its gamut of accurate and repeatable grind settings.
The Encore has an accurate medium to coarse grind for the popular manual brew methods such as Aeropress, Hario V60, and Chemex. The specially designed burrs give a precise grind with minimal fines for a flavorful, balanced extraction when making espresso.
The Encore is built with the quality Baratza parts you’ve come to trust. The efficient DC motor keeps beans cool, even during extended grind times; while a combination of electric and gear speed reducers slow the burr to 450 RPM, ensuring a smooth bean feed and reducing noise, heat and static buildup.
Beyond a great coffee-drinking experience, the Encore makes for a great coffee-making experience. A convenient, front-mounted pulse button makes it easy to grind on demand into your brew basket. Whether you are looking for an espresso grinder or a grinder to help you explore that extensive range of brew methods, the Encore is a great all around home grinder.
- BURRS -Manufactured in Europe, the Encore’s 40 mm conical burrs will grind for many styles of coffee. Conical burrs grinders are exceptional at producing consistent grinds from very fine to very coarse as well as being durable and will remain sharp for many years.
- GEARBOX - The Encore utilizes a simple and efficient direct drive gear reduction transmission to move power from the DC motor to the rotating cone burr. A thermal overload cutout protects the motor from overheating due to excessive use - remember, these grinders are designed to grind a dose at a time for home use!
- GRIND ADJUSTMENT - Turn the hopper and with 40 settings you can quickly adjust from fine for espresso to coarse for French Press. The grind range is from 250 to 1200 microns.
- GROUNDS LEFT IN GRINDER - To maximize freshness, the Encore minimizes the ground coffee left in the grinder.
- BREWING METHODS - The Encore is a great grinder for manual brewing and espresso.
- MOTOR - A powerful, high torque DC motor effortlessly drives the burrs. This motor turns slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation and permits long grinding duty-cycles. The circuitry is equipped with an automatically resetting, thermal cutoff switch.
- CALIBRATION - An innovative burr calibration system ensures that each grinder has the full range of grind. If necessary, the grinders can be user calibrated.
- SPEED CONTROL - With unique speed control, the Encore uses a combination of gear and electronic speed reduction to control the rotation of the burr to 550 RPM. This slow speed reduces heat, noise, and static generation in the grinder. It also ensures that the beans feed smoothly into the burrs.
- ON-OFF SWITCH - The Encore has an easy on-off switch.
- CLEANING - Burrs are easily removable with no tools, making cleaning very easy.
- HOPPER EXTENDER - An extension that can add 9 oz. of capacity to the existing 8 oz. bean hopper.
- PORTAHOLDER - A replacement for the grounds bin that holds the espresso portafilter for hands-free grinding directly. It also makes for easy clean up.
|Width (centimeters)||12.0 cm|
|Depth (centimeters)||16.0 cm|
|Height (centimeters)||35.0 cm|
|Weight (pounds)||7 lbs|
|Speed to Grind||0.8 grams/second - 1.1 grams/ second|
|Burr Diameter (millimeters)||40 mm|
|No Load Burr Speed (revolutions per minute)||550 RPM|
|Bean Hopper Capacity (grams)||227 grams|
|Grounds Bin Capacity (grams)||142 grams|
Power Supply + Absorption
Wattage (W) - 120 W
Voltage (V) - 110/120 V