Eureka Mignon Specialita Chrome Espresso Grinder
The Eureka Mignon Specialita doserless grinder brings commercial build quality to the compact grinder market at an affordable price. This grinder has the longevity and presence to match your high end espresso machine, and it may be small, but it's a real work horse with the upgraded 55 mm Burrs.
Commercial quality flat steel burrs and micrometric stepless grind adjustment result in a precise consistency that will be difficult to match with other grinders in this class. With the Eureka Mignon, the coffee dose is dispensed directly into the portafilter, and can be activated manually as an on-demand grinder or set to dispense a specific amount using its built-in timer. The portafilter fork adjusts easily to the height you need so you can set the timer, hook in the portafilter, and walk away confident that the correct amount of coffee will be waiting for you when you return.
The Mignon is one of the only grinders that can be easily opened for routine cleaning without altering your grind setting. Simply remove three screws from the top plate to access the burrs, with no need to re-calibrate afterwards. Adjusting the grind setting will move the lower burr, so unlike other models you do not have to worry about tracks or threads becoming plugged.
- Burrs - The Mignon Specialita's 55 mm flat burrs are made of hardened steel, treated with "Diamond-inside" technology.
- Motor - The Eureka Mignon Specialita features a 260-watt motor running at 1350 rpm
- Touch screen - The Eureka Mignon Specialita has a touch screen that allows for selecting between two doses or continuous grinding.
- Silent Technology - The exclusive anti-vibration solution reduces the grinding noise by approximately 20 dB compared to the conventional grinders and paves the way for a new way of grinding coffee: accurate and quiet.
- ACE System - Anti-Clumps & Electrostaticity
- Designed to prevent clumps and eliminate any electrostatic charge in ground coffee, the ACE System is the common denominator in every Eureka on-demand grinder. Due to its regulating action over coffee outflow, the ACE System ensures excellent cleanliness and dose consistency.
- Hopper - The now iconically designed hopper of the specialita can hold 300 grams of whole beans.
- Diamond Inside Burrs - Diamond Inside is Eureka's patented process of treating burrs at a temperature of -193 degrees C (patent pending). This results in the formation of an increased crystal structure that guarantees a superior wear resistance and life.
- Diamond Inside can protect the sharpness of the burrs longer - that is, making burr-replacement necessary only after around 1000 kg - 1300 kg ground - that's 72222 cups of coffee (based on an 18-gram dose). For a typical household that consumes 4 cups of coffee a day, the burrs can last 49 years!