Introduction to the foundations of a great home barista by ACE Coffee Roasters held on-site at our West Ritchie location. We take you through the beverages and its construction.
What you'll learn:
- History of Beverages
- Milk Texturing Styles
- Traditional and Modern Recipes
- Espresso Ratios
This is suited for:
- Baristas new to the world of coffee would like to build new skills and apply them in their workplace.
- Home users who want to learn the ins and outs of their machine and brew cafe-quality coffee at home.
- Cafe Managers want to create a new training program starting from the basics.
What to expect:
- Sixty (60) minutes of one-on-one coaching with our educator.
- Take-home material highlighting espresso standards and troubleshooting.
- Hands-on guidance on our home espresso equipment.