Introduction to the foundations of a great barista by ACE Coffee Roasters held on-site at our West Ritchie location.
What you'll learn:
- Glossary of espresso terms
- Espresso recipes
- How to adjust your grinder
- How to extract the espresso
- Proper tamping and distribution techniques
This is suited for:
- Baristas who are new to the world of coffee and would like to build new skills and apply them in their workplace.
- Home users who want to learn the ins and outs of their machine and brew cafe-quality coffee at home.
- Cafe Managers want to create a new training program starting from the basics.
What to expect:
- 1.5 hours of one-on-one coaching with our educator.
- Take-home material highlighting espresso standards and troubleshooting.
- Hands-on guidance on our home espresso equipment.