Visit product page →
100 pack of the classic bleached V60 paper filters. Gives you a sediment free clean cup of coffee. As with any paper filter, ensure that you wash through with boiling water first to remove any remaining paper taste. Available in 01 and 02 sizes.
$14.50Visit product page →
Chemex Bonded Filters guarantee pour over brewing process, and will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements.
All CHEMEX® Coffeemakers used together with the scientifically designed, patented CHEMEX®Bonded Filters, will guarantee that our pour and dash;over brewing process will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements.
100 filters per box.
FC-100 fits 6-10 cup Chemex
FP-2 Half Moon fits 1-3 cup Chemex
FS-100 fits 6-10 cup Chemex
$42.00Visit product page →
The AeroPress by Aerobie, Inc. brings out the best in every bean. Its unique brewing method gives the richest coffee flavour, with less bitterness and acidity, and no grounds left in your cup! Just one of the many products we have on our ACE coffee bar.
Real coffee, crema and all, from a device that weighs less than the average hiking boot. The Aeropress brews delicious American-style coffee or espresso-style caffeine hits – all you need are ground beans and hot water. Try it for camping or hut trips, and it may just become your favoured method for home brewing, too. Coffee snob approved.
- Rapid, total immersion brewing process makes full-flavoured coffee without bitterness.
- Makes 1 to 3 cups per pressing in about a minute.
- Micro-filter means no grit in your cup (unlike a French press).
- Easy clean up.
- BPA and phthalate free.
Come into our location at 10055 80 Ave Friday through Sunday and one of our baristas will gladly show you how they work!
$29.00Visit product page →
The classic Hario is available in glass and ceramic.
If you are used to making a pot of coffee even when you want just a cup, then this great little brewer may well be your saviour. Arguably the most popular manual brew method over the past decade, the Hario V60-02 is a newer twist on the classic Melitta cones. There are as many opinions on brew method as there are baristas but, once you have found your favourite, this is one of cheapest and most effective ways to make great coffee at home.
This method, paired with the appropriate filters, is ideal for making single cups of coffee directly into the mug - you can make up to 16oz in one brew - and ensures that you only make the coffee that you need. It's simple to use, easy to clean and, as long as you have good coffee, may make you put your coffee machine away for good.
This Hario V60 is ceramic (prettier and better at retaining heat), but it is also available in clear plastic (BPA-free and shatter resistant), heatproof glass or in metal with a variety of finishes. Whichever you choose, your days of old, microwaved coffee could be over.
$53.50Visit product page →
The Chemex was designed in 1941 and has been making delicious coffee ever since. Its non-porous, heat-resistant glass construction, combined with proprietary, scientifically designed filters, produces coffee with clarity and complexity. The Chemex coffee brewer produces a very clean, refreshing cup of coffee.
This is due to the conical shape of the top of the brewer as well as thick, natural paper filters which fold to a point. The coffee brews in a thin stream from this single point, creating a clean solution that often highlights the fruity notes of exceptional fresh-roasted coffee.
Chemex's elegant design has won it a permanent spot in the collections of the Museum of Modern Art: the Smithsonian and the Philadelphia Museum of Art. It makes it a beautiful serving vessel as well as a brilliant brewer.
Each Chemex includes the hand blown glass carafe, with a cone-shaped top, as well as a comfortable leather-tied, wooden collar.
It comes with a polished wood collar and leather tie: the collar serving as an insulated handle around the middle of the coffeemaker.
$45.00The Airscape® forces the freshness-destroying air out of the canister, extending the life of your coffee, tea, flour, sugar, cereal, seeds, herbs, nuts, pet food or any perishable goods, to keep what’s good today, good tomorrow too!Designed of durable, BPA-Free, restaurant-grade stainless steel, the Airscape® canister body resists staining and odor retention. The clear, top lid allows you to see how much is left in the container, and the inner Airscape® lid makes a fun “swooshing” noise as its pushed down, so you can actually hear it working.
$79.00With a refined new look, added features, and even more comfortable to hold, Hario has greatly improved the grinding process with this next generation Skerton grinder. Well suited to every grind style, the new Skerton Pro features an added hopper lid, easy 'male-female' handle attachment, and a grind adjustment knob at the bottom of the burr.Visit product page →
Ask anyone who likes coffee, and they will know about the humble, but reliable French press (aka coffee press or plunger). There is good reason for this: a beverage with great body and lots of flavour - and it's easy to use. But it does have its issues. We've never met anyone who thinks a mouthful of coffee sediment is a delicious part of the coffee drinking experience.
In usual fashion, Espro has taken a reliable friend, dusted it down, and given it a new twist which seems so simple, you ask yourself why it hasn't been done before: They have changed the filter.
While this may not seem groundbreaking at first glance, you'll notice they have implemented a unique two stage micro-filter that preserves all of the freshly brewed flavours and aromas, while keeping sediment out of your cup.
This isn't its only trick. Temperature is an important part of brewing so, courtesy of a dual wall, heavy duty stainless steel carafe, it keeps your coffee lovely and hot while brewing.Like all Espro products, you get durable high quality construction and a good looking piece of equipment. The Espro Press P7 has a polished stainless steel finish.
The espro press helps you make a clean cup, with all of the delicate flavours and aromas that fully express your coffee. You will taste the coffee, and not the grounds. And the cup you drink tomorrow is as good as the cup you drink today. It is robust enough for home, coffee shop and restaurant use.
- Produces 18-oz or 32-oz of coffee
- Double micro-filter for an incredibly clean cup
- Hot and constant temperature with double wall vacuum insulation
- Durable stainless steel
- Easy to clean
- 1 year limited factory replacement warranty
- Filters are BPA, BPS and phthalate free
- Global patents pending
- Constant temperature with stainless double wall vacuum
- Durable and easy to clean
- US and global patents pending
Step 1: Designed for Optimal Brewing
The Espro press is a precision coffee brewer. It preserves all of the freshly brewed flavours and aromas by micro-filtering twice with a unique metal filter. This micro-filter keeps grounds out of your cup, and lets the aromatic oils in.
- Extracts pure flavours by fully mixing grounds and water
- Keeps temperature constant and hot with vacuum insulation
Step 2: Designed for Optimal Filtering
- The first micro-filter (a) is vertical and reaches below the layer of grounds to the clean coffee - it also lets the aromatic oils seep through at the top
- The second micro-filter (b) makes sure your coffee is very clean, so extraction doesn't continue in your cup
Step 3: Designed for Optimal Enjoyment
- Precision brewing preserves all of the freshly brewed flavours and aromas, so you can enjoy them again and again.
The Disk Coffee Filter is a reusable filter designed to be used with the AeroPress. This allows more oils and a fuller bodied cup of coffee when used with the AeroPress. The Disk eliminates the need for paper filters, which is especially convenient when travelling.
The Disk Standard produces a fuller body cup of coffee with a bit more fines. Thicker and should last many years of heavy use and is very hard to bend/damage.
The Disk Fine produces a very sweet clean cup of coffee with very little fines to none at all. It is thinner (1/3 of the Standard) and should be handled with care as bending/damage is more likely.
- Fits AeroPress®
- Dishwasher Safe
- Stainless Steel
- Packaging: 100% post-consumer recycled FSC certified
- Made in USA
Visit product page →
Fellow’s beloved stovetop gooseneck kettle one-ups itself in this sleek electronic version. Set your temperature digitally to ensure maximum pour-over precision. With a built-in timer, this kettle has it all!
Designed as an electric version of the Stagg Pour-Over Kettle, the minimalist Stagg EKG gives you ultimate control. It's the same great kettle with an intuitive, steady pour from Stagg’s precision pour spout but with the added electric variable temperature control that will let you brew with greater ease and more control over every variable.
- Variable Temperature Control – By turning the knob, you select your desired temperature ranging from 135°F to 212°F, and Stagg EKG does the rest. No more guessing degrees.
- LCD Screen – See the temp. Be the temp. A discreet, black LCD screen indicates the desired “Set Temperature” and the “Real Time Temperature” with an illuminating element to show the heating progress.
- Hold Option – When the toggle on the back is switched to HOLD mode, the Stagg EKG will maintain your desired temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius for 60 minutes. You know, for when you overestimate your ability to run two miles. When the toggle is not in HOLD mode, the kettle will go to sleep after reaching the set temperature.
- Brew Stopwatch – After your water has heated, use EKG’s built in Brew Stopwatch to time your extraction.
- PID controller maintains the perfect temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit for up to 60 minutes
- Display modes show the current and goal temperatures or a stopwatch to time your brew
- 900 millilitre boiling capacity
- Stainless steel body
Brewing is a sight to behold. That’s why Espro created the P5, so people can see the magic of the ESPRO Press at work.
The glass walls of the Espro Press P5 let you see the magic of the ESPRO Press at work. The P5 takes the classic sophistication of a traditional glass French press and perfects it through design and technology. Simply put, the P5 makes better coffee and tea, is safer, more durable, and keeps beverages warmer than other glass press on the market.
With the double coffee micro-filter you can create a clean, delicious cup with none of the typical grit and mess of press coffee. The buffer between the two filters safely contains over-extracted coffee, so every sip tastes perfect.
Two filters deliver perfect, grit free French press. Or, perhaps you use optional paper filtration to deliver an oil-free pour-over style cup table-side, with ease. And after a simple press, brewing stops. Then something wonderful happens: you can see your favorite brew interacting with our double micro-filter technology, and the conversation changes to discussions of origin, farmer and flavor.
Available in polished stainless steel and copper-plated cage.
Stagg Pour-Over Kettle’s beautifully functional design kicks your brewing up a notch. Enjoy an intuitive, steady pour with Stagg’s precision pour spout. Keep track of temperature with a built in brew-range thermometer. Pour at an even, slow pace with Stagg’s counterbalanced handle that moves the center of mass back towards your hand.
- Gas and electric range compatible.
- 1.0 Liter boiling capacity.
- Stainless steel body.
- *New v1.2 stainless steel lid.
- *Slight discoloration on bottom of copper Stagg will occur when used on gas and electric stoves.
- Please be aware that placing product on rough or unclean surfaces, as well as normal daily use on cooking ranges, will damage finish on bottom of kettle. This is normal wear and does not affect functionality.
- Instructions and Safety Guide
$46.95For those who live on the road or don't have time to sit down and drink a press before running out the door, Espro's travel press lets you get that caffeine fix on the run without compromising on taste. Currently available in a shiny white, this mini french-press-on-the-go is the most delicious solution to any hectic schedule!Visit product page →
$69.00Visit product page →
This lovely kettle is pretty much the standard in pouring kettles for home or cafe use. It allows you to direct the flow of the water over your coffee bed and also control the pace, ensuring you have the potential to get the most out of your coffee. This kettle is also burner-friendly, so if the feeling takes you, you can bring it to the boil like old fashioned kettles. Just don't try and heat it in the microwave.
- Stainless Steel
- Compatible with induction and direct flame heating surfaces
- Practical Capacity: 800ml
- Height: 147mm
- Width: 274mm
- Depth: 144mm
- Made in China
$88.00Visit product page →
The KONE Coffee Filter is a stainless steel reusable filter which allows for more oils and a fuller bodied cup of coffee than paper. Designed to create the best coffee possible for those seeking a sustainable alternative to paper filter. This filter fits happily inside a Chemex, or a V60-02.
- EASY TO CLEAN - This way you can use it over and over again without the hassle of having to constantly buy more and more paper filters. A little soap and water, then you're good to go. Washable and Reusable
- PREMIUM FILTRATION so you don't get that paper taste and you let the essential coffee oils and flavors through to your coffee.
- INCREDIBLY SIMPLE TO USE because there is basically only one step: place this into your Chemex 6, 8 or 10 Cup Coffee Makers or Hario V60 02 or 03 Coffee Drippers and you're good to go.
$34.95Visit product page →
At Ace we use the Bonavita Carafe as a vessel to transfer French Press into to ensure the coffee stays warm and is not over extracted.
5-Cup Double Walled Glass Carafe cleans easily and is top rack dishwasher safe. Prepare two types of coffee with your brewer by adding a second carafe to your kitchen, or alternate carafes for different brewing needs throughout your week. Use a glass carafe during your work week for quick cleaning, then alternate to a thermal carafe for leisurely weekend use and keep your coffee hotter for longer.
- Durable double-walled tempered glass helps retain heat and keeps your carafe cool enough to touch
- Removable lid helps retain heat after brewing
- Adapter ring is designed to fit Bonavita 5-cup brewer filter basket
- All parts are top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
Product Dimensions: Length (inches) : 7.20" Width (inches) : 5.40" Height (inches) : 4.90"