Fellow’s beloved stovetop gooseneck kettle one-ups itself in this sleek electronic version. Set your temperature digitally to ensure maximum pour-over precision. With a built-in timer, this kettle has it all!
Designed as an electric version of the Stagg Pour-Over Kettle, the minimalist Stagg EKG gives you ultimate control. It's the same great kettle with an intuitive, steady pour from Stagg’s precision pour spout but with the added electric variable temperature control that will let you brew with greater ease and more control over every variable.
- Variable Temperature Control – By turning the knob, you select your desired temperature ranging from 135°F to 212°F, and Stagg EKG does the rest. No more guessing degrees.
- LCD Screen – See the temp. Be the temp. A discreet, black LCD screen indicates the desired “Set Temperature” and the “Real Time Temperature” with an illuminating element to show the heating progress.
- Hold Option – When the toggle on the back is switched to HOLD mode, the Stagg EKG will maintain your desired temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius for 60 minutes. You know, for when you overestimate your ability to run two miles. When the toggle is not in HOLD mode, the kettle will go to sleep after reaching the set temperature.
- Brew Stopwatch – After your water has heated, use EKG’s built in Brew Stopwatch to time your extraction.
- PID controller maintains the perfect temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit for up to 60 minutes
- Display modes show the current and goal temperatures or a stopwatch to time your brew
- 900 millilitre boiling capacity
- Stainless steel body