The Milk Steaming and Latte Art class highlights scientific theory for milk and guidance on how to steam it as they do in our favourite cafe. It is hosted by ACE Coffee Roasters and held on-site at our West Ritchie location.
By the end of the demonstration, participants will receive hands-on guidance from our trainer to learn about pouring techniques.
What is involved:
- The science behind milk
- The dos and don’ts of steaming milk
- How to create microfoam with various milk types
- How to pour a heart
What to expect:
- Ninety (90) minutes of demonstration with our educator.
- Take-home material highlighting espresso standards and troubleshooting.
- The timeslot you choose could end up as a one-on-one class if no one else chooses the same timeslot; otherwise, this class can be in a group of a maximum of three individuals.
- Purchase two or more tickets and receive 30% off.
Who should take this:
The program is for someone who wants to steam delicious milk at home and be able to effectively steam other variants of milk such as Oat and Almond. We also require no previous brewing experience, and you do not need a machine at home, but it helps for practice!