- How to Use
A severe staff favourite at ACE - Because of its brew saturation method.
A fool-proof and inexpensive full-immersion method of brewing coffee, this little gem is as familiar as a drip machine - it uses #4 filters - and is as simple to use as a French press.
The resulting coffee retains much of the delicious body of a French press but does away with the sediment. In addition, the steep-and-release mechanism means that you can accurately control the brewing and extract the coffee directly into your mug with no mess. And at this price, it's about one of the best value brewers you can find.
- Returns or exchanges on equipment items that are unopened/unused may be brought back to us. Please note that ACE Coffee Roaster cannot refund all shipping costs. All three (3) Conditions must be met:
- Original packaging in place
- The product has no signs of wear or use.
- The customer has a receipt.
- Or the customer knows the method of payment, order number or date of the visit so we can find the receipt.
- If the customer receives a broken item, it may be covered under manufacturer warranties. These warranties typically only include manufacturing defects. Please note that ACE Coffee Roaster cannot refund all shipping costs.
- We require that the customer has a receipt or the customer knows the method of payment, order number or date of the visit so we can find the receipt.
- We also require that we receive contact information for the customer, such as phone number and email.
- You can email us at email@example.com, and we will determine the warranty coverage.