- This is suited for:
- What to expect:
Introduction to the learning about a Breville Espresso Machine, and an overview of what we do in a cafe and how that translates to your Breville espresso setup. Hosted by ACE Coffee Roasters in partnership with Breville Canada held on-site at our West Ritchie location. Entry comes with a 340G bag of your choice.
What you'll learn:
- About Breville Machines
- What Specialty Coffee is
- Grinding and Coffee Freshness
- Espresso Recipes
- Milk Frothing
- Consumers who are new to the world of coffee and are interested in investing in a home espresso setup want to look at the options available.
- Home users who want to learn the ins and outs of their machine and brew cafe-quality coffee at home.
- Classes are in groups of a maximum10
- Up to sixty (60) minutes of Live Demonstration